Great Yarmouth, with International Travel when required
Are you a Verification Engineer or similar looking for a senior role within a globally recognised business working with high profile clients across the world with the opportunity to progress your future within the company?
You will be the go-to Verification expert reviewing reports, analysing engineering drawings and updating Inspection Test Plans. You will work with autonomy, managing high profile projects across the world for a company you will be proud to represent.
On offer is the opportunity to work for a world renowned business who have recently received huge investment because of their niche and unrivalled expertise. The investment has meant they have been able to scale up and to take on an increased volume of work, and so they are looking towards a very bright future, meaning plenty of progression opportunities, making this a great time to join.
This role would suit a Verification Engineer or similar from an Offshore background, who is looking for a predominantly office based senior role, with progression opportunity and a competitive package within a growing SME.
* Verification work with high profile clients
* Build rapport with clients, playing a key role in building relationships
* Senior office based role with minimal travel to sites across the world
* Verification, Compliance or Testing / Inspection background in Oil & Gas and/or Offshore
* Looking for a predominantly client focused, office based role
* Up to date Offshore Survival certificate desirable
Reference Number: BBBH 11147
Verification, Compliance, Project, Manager, Engineering, Engineer, Offshore, Off Shore, O&G, Oil & Gas, Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Quality, Project
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.