Technical Support Engineer (Access Control / Europe)
Technical Support Engineer (Access Control / Telecoms / Europe)
£45,000 – £53,000 +++ by Negotiation + benefits + home/field based
Home based / Remote
Are you an exceptional Technical Support Engineer with a background in Electronic or Telecoms network services looking to work with a global leader in complex technical security solutions, trusted by some of the most security conscious commercial, industrial, military and government clients in the world?
Would you like to progress your career with a globally known and respected business where you will be the go-to expert on technical matters in the development, design and supply of high quality, high security card and biometric readers, electromechanical locks and related electronic security products?
On offer is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced individual to work with a global leader in advanced fibre optic solutions for security and safety to help deliver their product leadership with exceptional customer service strategic focus.
You will be an excellent communicator with great presentations skills, product knowledge, professionalism and confidence.
- Review sales quotations and approve proposals where requested to ensure technical accuracy and feasibility to maximize profitability and reduce risk
- Balance excellent customer service with maximising technical support revenue
- Train and assist technical support engineers, system integrators, distributors and end users on product features, capabilities, setup, installation, operation, service and maintenance
- Report customer concerns and complaints to the Line Manager
- Confidently interact with customers in representing systems
- Provide expert technical support engineering for all products (design, installation supervision, set-up/commissioning, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair)
- Comply with and support the application of procedures for system design, installation, commissioning, servicing, maintenance and documentation
- An Associate Diploma level qualification in Telecommunications or Electronics or a similar relevant field
- Able to obtain a satisfactory national security clearance for all countries in the region supported (i.e. no criminal record or other impediments)
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Keywords: Technical Support Engineer, Senior Fibre Optics Engineer, Senior Telecoms Engineer, Senior Electronics Engineer
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.