Tax Senior (Progression to Manager)
Corperate Tax Senior (Progression to Manager)
£45,000 – £55,000
Progression + Training + Hybrid Working + Employee Wellbeing & Mental Health Program + 23 Days Annual Leave + Access to Corporate Reward Scheme + Free Parking
Henley-on-Thames, Commutable from Oxford
Are you a Corporate Tax Senior with a CTA qualification or similar looking for a varied and autonomous role within a growing company which will offer you rapid progression paths to Senior, and then Assistant Manager, with the opportunity for tailored training programs and flexible hybrid working options?
On offer is the opportunity to join a leading full-service accountancy, taxation and business advisory firm which has a set growth plan to continuously develop the company and its employees into the next level over the next 5 years. The company offer these services to over 500 businesses and 1000 individuals, however, still maintains an ethos where trainees receive support from directors.
Your role will be multi-faceted and fluid meaning no two days will be the same. This will involve overseeing advisory work, reviews of the corporation and personal tax returns, technical research and drafting advisory reports and many more responsibilities.
This role would suit a Corperate Tax Senior who is looking for rapid progression and the ability to work hybrid. This person will also be looking to receive tailored training to develop them.
* Overseeing advisory work, reviews of corporation and personal tax returns
* Technical research and drafting advisory reports and many more responsibilities.
* Corporate advisory projects such as company restructures, sales including share buybacks and MBOs, share schemes, EIS and SEIS
* Benefits include progression, training, hybrid working, flexible working hours, employee wellbeing & mental health program, 23 days annual leave, access to corporate reward scheme and free parking on site
* Tax Background, corperate preferred
* CTA Qualified or similar
* Based commutable to Henley-on-Thames
Keywords: Corporate, Tax, Manager, Compliance, Advisory, Bespoke, Full Service, Oxford, Reading, Henley, Accountants, Tax, Returns, P11Ds, PSAs, Residency, Capital, Gains, Relief, EIS, SEIS