Senior Signalling Installer (Rail)
Signalling Installer Supervisor (Rail)
£30,000 – £31,000 + Tailored Development And Training Programme + Progression + Company Benefits + Enrolment In Pension Scheme + Eligibility To Join Share Scheme + Autonomy
WFH, Travel to Belfast 1/2 times a month
Are you a Signalling Installer looking to ensure safety, productivity and workmanship meet the necessary standards for ‘milestone’ Rail Projects for the largest Engineering and Rail Powerhouse in the UK, where you will receive tailored development and training programmes to climb the ladder in a global leader as well as receive a host of generous perks including roster premium + overtime to significantly boost earnings?
In this role you will be leading and directing a team, ensuring acceptable productivity and workmanship of all the team members and sub-contractors on site.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a multi-billion global engineering services company that provides unrivalled training and development opportunities. They are renowned for their great benefits including the opportunity to join the Share Scheme and employment benefits scheme and often work with National Rail and the MOD in several large-scale projects around the UK.
This role would suit a Senior Signalling Installer with good knowledge of all aspects of Signalling equipment and rules and regulations of railway working.
* Thorough knowledge of signalling equipment
* Thorough knowledge of rules and regulations of railway working
* Flexible to workdays, evenings, nights, and weekends
* Leading and directing a team, ensuring acceptable productivity and workmanship of all the team members
* Assisting in the planning of on-site operations, and future projects
* Ensuring all site operations are carried out safely, and in accordance with standards, reporting on accidents and near misses
RRVC, Rail, Civils, Belfast,, Distribution, Engineering, Engineer, Antrim, Manager, Railway, Power, Design, Electrification, Plant
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Ernest Gordon Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job