Regional Sales Manager (Agricultural Machinery)
Area Sales Manager North (Agricultural Machinery)
Newcastle (Remote – Can be based anywhere in the South East / M1 Corridor)
£40,000 – £50,000 (OTE: £48,000 – £58,000) + career progression + excellent commission + company bonus + company vehicle
Do you have a background with agricultural machinery, and sales experience, looking to step into a highly autonomous role with a company which is experiencing exponential growth, where you will collaborating with the director on sales strategy, managing existing accounts of agricultural dealerships and onboarding new clients, contributing directly to the company’s success, where you will take full responsibility for the Northern Region of clients, with excellent progression potential to a UK or European Sales Manager role?
Are you looking for an exciting role, with huge potential, where your skills knowledge and ideas will be highly valued, and you can have a large impact on the direction of a highly reputable UK manufacturer, where their success is your success?
On offer is the opportunity to join a highly reputable and successful business, in a hugely varied role, with excellent potential for growth and a high degree of responsibility. You will be working closely with the company director, to look at new sales strategies, travelling throughout the South to various agricultural dealerships, as well as working remotely to develop the client portfolio through a variety of avenues.
- Take responsibility for the Sales function of the South, ensuring company goals and targets are met
- Develop and implement new sales strategies
- Promote the company’s products, whilst maintaining and developing new and existing relationships.
- To work closely and build a good working relationship with the current dealer network whilst looking to develop business in new territories in the South
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Weekly sales and general review with the Managing Director
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Train and develop new / junior members of the team
- Excellent agricultural machinery knowledge
- High energy, innovative, proactive individual, with an appetite to enhance business
- Happy to travel throughout the North, with some travel to Scotland and Northern Ireland (up to 3 days a week)
On offer is a unique opportunity to join a market leading company, within a role which you can make your own, with unlimited progression.
Keywords: Sales Manager, Agriculture, Agricultural Equipment, Farming, Account Manager, Sales Consultant, Business Development, M1 Corridor, Northhampton, Peterborough, Cambridge, Luton, Oxford, Leicester, Remote, National Sales Manager
Reference Number: BBBH7903
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.