Regional HSQE Advisor (Plant Hire / Blue Chip)
HSQE Advisor (Plant Hire / Blue Chip)
£30,000 – £40,000 DOE + Flexible Working Pattern + Industry Leading Training + Pay and Role Progression + Company Benefit Package
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham
Are you an experienced HSQE Advisor or do you have a heavy plant background and are passionate about workplace safety? Look no further than this growing, blue-chip business, where the team is the heart of everything they do.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as a Regional HSQE Advisor, where you will make a vital contribution to the company’s mission to ensure that all their workers return home safely, every day? Based in the Birmingham depot, you will support the national depots in ensuring that the highest standards are maintained in health and safety, quality, and the environment.
You will take the lead in advising on, implementing and enforcing processes for risk assessments, safe systems of work and accident and incident reporting. Your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will equip you to train and support the staff and clients in understanding and complying with regulations and best practices.
This reputable company is committed to providing exceptional service to all clients and believe that starts with keeping their workers safe and happy. As a Regional HSQE Advisor, you will be at the forefront of all efforts to build a culture of safety and well-being that benefits everyone.
This is an excellent opportunity be part of an exciting growth story, where your expertise will be valued and your contributions will make a real difference.
- Support the company throughout the audit process and maintain quality management systems in compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001
- Support the business with training techniques coaching sessions and delivering the induction processes
- Continuously advising on safe systems of work policies
- Carry out internal risk assessments and regular audits ensuring all documentation is up-to-date
- Manage investigation procedures for accidents and incidents, establishing root causes and defining preventative actions
- Liaison with local authorities
- NEBOSH Certificate / Diploma OR equivalent
- Experience in a similar role
Keywords: HSQE Manager, HSQE Advisor, Health and Safety, Plant Hire, Plant Engineer, HSQE, Quality Manager, Quality Advisor, Health, Safety, Officer, Engineering Manager, Birmingham, Flexible Working
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.