Project Engineer (Signalling)
Project Engineer (Rail / Signalling)
£60,000 – £70,000 + Training + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a Signalling Project Engineer from a Rail / Civils background, looking for the opportunity to lead and direct a ‘milestone’ Rail Project for one of the largest Engineering and Rail Powerhouses in the UK, where you work for the largest Engineering and Rail Powerhouse in the UK, giving the chance to be the go-to technical expert within the team?
In this role, you will be undertaking signalling construction and Senior Project Engineer duties for allocated projects including major re-signalling projects or smaller portfolios of projects. This will include being accountable for all design and construction and its compliance with all applicable standards, legislation, contract requirements and specifications.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a multi-billion global engineering services company who provide unrivalled training and development opportunities. They are renowned for their great benefits including the opportunity to join the Share scheme and employment benefits scheme and often work with National Rail and the MOD in several large-scale projects around the UK.
This role would suit a Signalling Project Engineer from a Rail / Civils background, looking for their next responsible challenge leading one of the up-and-coming rail projects.
* Signalling Project Engineering Experience
* Understanding with railway structure and associated safety matters
* Based near Belfast
* Undertake the day-to-day management and co-ordination of the technical and engineering activities for the Signalling discipline
* Confirming that all signalling construction complies with all applicable standards, legislation, contract requirements and specifications.
* Company benefits including flexible working, generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme, share ownership scheme, personal development program, vehicle allowance and more
Senior, Project, Engineer, Rail, Civils, Belfast, Senior, Distribution, Engineering, Engineer, Antrim, Manager, Railway, Power, Design, Electrification, Plant