£45,000 – £50,000 + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a Project Engineer looking for a varied and autonomous role within a tight knit family run company who work on bespoke projects where you will oversee projects from cradle to grave and can come off the tools?
On offer is the opportunity to join an innovative company known for developing market leading machinery for use in the Food Processing industry. They have an increased workload and are looking to expand their team to keep up with demand.
Your role will involve responsibility for contracts from the receipt of order to completion. You will work closely with clients and colleagues to ensure that projects and delivered to timescale. This will involve formulating detailed Project plans producing CAD drawings.
This role would suit a Project / Process Engineer with knowledge of Hydraulics, Pneumatics, AutoCAD, and Fluid Mechanics looking for the opportunity to progress and become a technical expert.
* Overseeing Food Processing Machinery projects
* Creation of 2D layout drawings in AutoCAD
* Liaising with clients and colleagues to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget
* Experience working as a Project Engineer
* The ability to produce 2D layout drawings using AutoCAD
* Experience working with Motors, Pumps and Pipes
Keywords: Project, Engineer, Food Processing, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Pumps, Motors, Sandy, Bedfordshire.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.