£55,000 – £60,000 + Progression + Training + Pension + Bonus + Hybrid + Company Benefits
Are you a Process Engineer from a chemical processes, sustainable fuels design or similar role, looking to work for a market leading company in the fast growing Hydrogen sector, the company are known for their progression opportunities, offering hybrid and flexible working?
The company are a is a leading developer of Membrane-Free Electrolyser designed to produce green hydrogen and pure oxygen in a simple, safe, sustainable manner and at any scale.
On offer is a role where you will be supporting the design and development team being responsible for the design of process plant that meets the business and customer specifications. You will also complete plant compliance documentation, safety studies such as HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA and action response reports.
This is an opportunity for a Process Engineer from a chemical processes, sustainable fuels design or similar role who has an interest in working within the Hydrogen sector and take advantage of a office based position that offers hybrid working.
- Process design and engineering including design calculations, process optimisation, sizing, and selection of equipment.
- Creation, review and approval of process engineering deliverables and vendor documents
- Coordination of engineering activities with other disciplines and departments
- Process safety engineering experience (hydrogen/gas safety, safety case, explosive atmospheres, HAZOP, LOPA, PESR, PSSR, SPVSR)
- A degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in oil & gas, chemical processes, sustainable fuels design or similar role
Reference number: BBBH7187
Keywords: Process Engineer, Oil, Gas, Chemical, Hydrogen, HAZID, Oxygen, Design, Fuel, Sustainable, Renewables, Membrane, Electrolyser, Engineering, Nuclear, Gas, Doncaster
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.