£45,000 – £48,000 Negotiable + Flexitime + Private Healthcare + Career Progression + Pension + Company Benefits
Do you have experience as a paraplanner, looking to work for a specialist SiPP and SSAS pension administrator with an excellent reputation, where you will be working for an exciting portfolio of clients, with the potential for progression into a senior position?
Are you from a practice environment, with experience in managing a portfolio, looking for a highly autonomous role where you will be working with a variety of successful clients, with a company which will recognise your skills and expertise, and reward it with great benefits, training and development opportunities, and unrivalled career progression?
On offer is the opportunity to step into a varied role, with a multi-faceted, highly regarded pensions management firm, where you will be providing in-depth research and analysis and recommendations on matters such as platform reviews, tax-planning products and providers based on established criteria.
- To analyse fact-finding data and understand if there is sufficient information on which to base a suitability report
- Understanding the required content of a suitability report and conducting own research into any missing information before compiling it.
- Use paraplanner on-line software to amend and mould template reports into client-specific documents.
- Analysing statistics.
- Working with IFAs on what recommendations would best suit the client in line with their objectives and circumstances
- Liaising with compliance on pre-sale checks, maintaining logs, use of risk warnings etc.
- Qualified in Financial Planning
- Experience as a Paraplanner
On offer is an excellent opportunity, for a Paraplanner to join an ambitious firm that will provide you with unlimited career progression, where you will be making an immediate impact on your portfolio of clients.
Keywords: Pension Administrator, SiPP, SSAS, Paraplanner, Financial Planning
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered remuneration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.