OpenPages Solution Designer
OpenPages Solution Designer (Customer Requirements)
Exceptional Day Rate DOE + Long Term Contract (6 Month Initial) + Overtime + Occasional Travel + Progression + Development
Are you an OpenPages Solution Designer with a problem-solving mentality, looking to join one of the globes most recognizable names?
Do you want to work on the original software developed for OpenBooks projects?
On offer is a chance to work with the world’s leading computer manufacturers, renowned for their commitment to excellence and exceptional product suite.
This company are offering a rare opportunity to join long term as a freelancer with one of the oldest and highly revered companies, this will be a great opportunity to develop your own skills using their OpenPages Software and work alongside some of the industry’s leading talent.
The role would suit an experienced Solution Designer who is a problem solver, with extensive knowledge of OpenPages and GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance).
The business is growing their division over the next 12 months leaving room for progression and development.
- Assess customer requirements
- Define what configuration is needed in OpenPages
- Provide detailed overview to customers and clients
- Knowledge and experience in Java programming language and application development
- Experience with Analytics and Business Intelligence tools (Cognos) is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or related field
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Reference Number: BBBH
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.