Mobile Water Hygiene Engineer
Water Hygiene Engineer (Field Based)
£25,000 + overtime (£30 – 35K + OTE) + company van + fuel card + company phone + company laptop + commission + training
Are you a mobile water hygiene engineer looking to significantly increase your earnings through overtime, door to door pay and commission and develop through specialist training and progress to a senior position?
Do you have experience in legionella compliance tasks and are you looking for a company to put you through the L8 qualification?
On offer is a nationwide role where you will be working on commercial sites as well as being paid from the moment you leave your house.
This is an opportunity to join a brand-new start-up, where you will be one of the first handful of employees with the opportunity to shape, develop and grow your career as the business gets more established.
- To carry out CWST cleaning and disinfection and disinfection of mains water systems
- To carry out water sampling and temperature checks
- To be responsible for TMV testing and servicing
- To carry out closed system testing and dosing
- To carry out domestic monitoring and cooling tower cleaning and disinfections
- To be responsible for CL02 checks and Legionella compliance tasks
- Mobile water hygiene engineer background
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Keywords: Birmingham, water hygiene, field service engineer, legionella compliance, engineer, company van, water hygiene engineer
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.