Mechanical Engineer (Building Services / M&E)
Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services / Commercial)
£45,000 – £53,000 + Hybrid Working + Flexible Hours + Bonus + Healthcare Plan + Company Benefits + Free Parking + Private Medical Insurance + Pay and Role Progression + Funded Training
Are you a Mechanical Engineer or do you have a building services background and are looking for an autonomous, varied and wide-ranging role with vast progression opportunities and specialist funded training on offer to help you reach your full potential?
Are you looking to work for a well-established, rapidly growing and highly regarded Engineering Consultancy, that has built an excellent reputation and has contributed to several Architectural and Energy award winning projects?
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral and senior part of the mechanical engineering team, coordinating full project lifecycles from start to finish, whilst being rewarded with excellent bonus incentives and a great renumeration package.
- Attend project meetings on and off site with clients, contractors and design team
- Carry out condition surveys, feasibility studies and report writing
- Carry out detailed scheme designs enabling competitive tenders to be obtained for the works
- Correspond with other design team members and clients on technical issues
- Complete snagging/outstanding works at appropriate times during construction/install period
- Comment upon contractors’ queries and working drawings during the construction and installation period
- Provide budget costings as and when required
- Degree OR Higher qualification in Mechanical Engineering OR similar OR M&E or Building Services experience
- Full UK Driving License
Reference Number: BBBH8022a
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Keywords: Mechanical Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Senior Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Project Manager, Winchester, Flexible Working, Hybrid Working, Building Services, M&E, Design Engineer, Architectural Engineer, Sustainability Engineer, Consultant
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.