£26,000 – £28,000 + Bonus + Mon-Fri + Hybrid + Training + Company Benefits
Bristol (Commutable to Thornbury)
Do you have a Sales or Account Management background or have you recently graduated looking for a technical sales role? Are you looking to get into a new industry for a company with high growth plans, who are looking to double their turnover, offer full training on all services and the opportunity to progress your career into senior positions?
On offer is the opportunity to branch into the Water Hygiene industry with a company who are making a name for themselves in the commercial space. Their clients range from universities, schools, building management companies and industrial manufacturing facilities. Their main priority is helping clients keep their water systems safe and legionella compliant.
In this role, 80% of your time will be spent maximizing revenue and developing current business accounts via renewals, upselling and one off service plans. The other 20% will be spent on new business, monitoring incoming enquires, converting quotes and getting the company and their services in front of new prospective clients.
This role would suit a candidate with a Sales or Account Management background with a company who will provide full industry training, the opportunity to play a real part in the companies growth and progression into senior positions and more responsibility.
80% existing account management and development
20% new business, prospecting, client meetings, quote converting
Upselling, Renewals, Product and Contract sales
Monday – Friday (37.5 hour week)
Hybrid working after probationary period
Account Management / Sales background
Graduate – looking for technical sales / BDM role
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, Executive, Salesperson, Account Manager, Account Management, Graduate, Junior, Water Hygiene, Legionella, Thornbury, Bristol
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.