Head of Finance
Head of Finance
£80,000 – £90,000 + Training + Private Healthcare + Progression + Company Benefits
Are you a Finance Manager or similar looking for to take the next step up in your career into a senior role within a market leading retail company, which will offer you an attractive package and the chance to progress into other areas of the business, leading to a Directorship role.
This is a new role created by the company to assist in their financial management. You will be working in their head office and assisting in the company’s Financial and strategic goals for all 65 sites nationwide.
In this role, the Head of Finance will be working in a varied role, acting as the right-hand of the company’s director. You will be the primary person responsible for the financial matters of the company. In this role you will also be overseeing business decisions and administrative matters, working closely with the Director.
This role would suit a Finance Manager or similar looking for a truly life-changing Senior Financial position, working for a leading retail company that is invested in its employees, offering training and progression into a Directors position.
- Ultimate accountability for finance and reporting for all 65 sites across the business.
- Implement corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Work closely with the director to streamline finances across the business.
- Mon-Friday 8:30AM-6PM
- Holiday – 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Company bonus twice a year
- Financial Controller / Finance Manager or similar
- Accountancy qualification (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience in multi-site / multi-department accounting
Keywords: Financial Controller, Head of Finance, Finance, Budgeting, Finance Controller, Finance Manager, Accounting, Accounts, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, Nottingham.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.