Graduate/Junior IT Support (MSP)
Junoir/Graduate IT Support (MSP)
£20,000 – £30,000 + Internal Training + Company Benefits
Are you a graduate or Junior IT Support Engineer looking for the opportunity to progress your career within a highly regarded, market leading MSP? Do you want full training and progression and the opportunity to work on multiple IT projects?
Do you want the opportunity to work in an ambitious, growing company who have experience of working with various companies in varying industries.
On offer in a great opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to work in a growing team with 20+ IT professionals in an office full of approachable, knowledgeable IT specialists who would love to help you develop your skillset through their tailored training program, with there is the opportunity to progress in a company that like to promote from within.
In this role, the successful IT Support Engineer will work alongside a dynamic helpdesk team to deliver a timely, professional, and friendly service. You will take complete technical ownership of incidents, requests, and problems and conduct full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable ticket resolution.
This role would suit someone with experience in IT support, looking to progress their career with a highly reputable Managed Service Provider, with the chance of progressing into a Senior IT Support position.
- Providing technical support and maintenance to support all user-based IT software and hardware.
- Working incidents, problems, and requests, effectively managing your workload to complete several open tasks at any one time
- Escalation of calls to various tiers, ensuring a timely and managed escalation
- Experienced in providing Second Line IT support
- Effectively liaise to build on existing, and create new relationships with clients
Keywords: Windows Server, Networking, Windows Azure, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exams, DHCP, IT Support, Second Line Support, 2nd Line Support, MSP, Managed Service Provider, IT
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.