Electronics Design Engineer
£50,000 – £60,000 + Progression + Hybrid + 35 days holiday + Benefits
Are you an Electronics Design Engineer or similar looking for your next technical challenge within one of the largest design companies in the UK, who offer vast amounts of progression both technically and managerially as well as giving you the ability to work in a flexible environment and from home?
On offer is the chance to join an international Engineering business operating in the Marine, Oil/Gas, Renewable Energy and Aquaculture industries. They are growing rapidly, and are known for developing their staff, promoting from within.
In this role, you will be responsible for producing high-spec designs of sub-sea marine devices, analysing current designs, problem solving and assisting in the implementation of progressive improvements.
This role would suit an Electronics Design Engineer or similar looking to progress technically within an industry leading design company, who offer a flexible work environment and the ability to work from home?
- Producing fit for purpose designs to high specification and relevant standards.
- Test and Problem solve new and existing hardware
- Using range of operating systems – Linux, Windows, ARM7
- Occasional travel to client sites
- Hybrid position – Monday to Friday – Flexible Hours
- Electronics Design Engineer or similar
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering
- Within commutable distance to Aberdeen
Key Words: Electronics, Electronic, Design, Electronics Design, PCB, PCB Layout, Design Engineer, Aberdeen, Marine, Maritime, Energy, Oil, Gas, Renewables, Scotland, Hybrid, Home Working, Remote
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.