Electrical Engineer (AutoCAD)
Junior Electrical Engineer (AutoCAD / Design)
£30,000 – £35,000 + Excellent Overtime Rates + 25 Days Holiday + Half Day Friday + Flexi + Full OR Part Time Available + Pay and Role Progression + Optional 4 Day Working Week
Are you an Electrical Engineer who has experience with AutoCAD, looking to work in a well-established, reputable company who will support you to progress within the business and reward you will generous perks and a brilliant work-life balance?
Are you looking to become part of a family run business that has been at the forefront of extrusion machinery technology for over 65 years, with excellent staff retention rates and is on a path of continual growth?
On offer is the opportunity to join a knowledgeable and stable workforce, executing varied work projects from start to finish, developing and improving machinery which is supplied globally to plastic and recycling industries.
- Using electrical engineering knowledge to design and evaluate a varied range of projects
- Work closely with the Control Engineers and Mechanical Design Engineers to ensure thorough functionality and a successful machine build
- Use existing designs and electrical schematics to develop the range on machinery within the business
- Some knowledge of Electrical CAD Design Software
- Experience in the electrical industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, long-standing company, with excellent opportunities to boost your income and progress your skillset.
Keywords: Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Engineer, Technician, CAD Technician. Schematics, part time, full time, AutoCAD, 4 Day Week, Flexi
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.