Contracts Engineering Manager (Rail / Sponsorship Provided)
Remote – Travel to Belfast Required
In this role you will be providing support to the Programme Engineering Manager and providing professional guidance on all technical issues related to rail projects . This is a rare opportunity for you to pioneer a market leading company forward Providing direction and assistance in the mentoring and instruction of all technical staff. This company is available to offer sponsorship if required.
* Experience in a Contracts Engineering Manager position
* Rail Experience – Track Renewals / P-Way
* Happy to travel to Belfast twice a month (3/4 days)
* Providing support to the Programme Engineering Manager and providing professional guidance on all technical issues related to your Projects
* Liaising with the client’s representatives, Translink Project Team, Programme Engineering Manager, other Babcock CEMs and Babcock Rail’s Professional Heads as required regarding technical issues.
* Providing direction and assistance in mentoring and instructing technical staff in performing their duties accurately.
Contract, Engineering, Rail, Civil, Defence, Dockyard, Hybrid, BAE, Babcock, Balfour, Rosyth, Edinburgh, Filkirk, Dunfermline, Northern Ireland
Reference Number: BBBH 6260
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.