Contractors Responsible Engineer (Rail / Signalling)
£65,000 – £70,000
Remote – Travel to Belfast Regularly Required
Are you a Contractors Responsible Engineer from a Signalling / Rail Background, looking for the opportunity to lead and direct a ‘milestone’ Rail Project for one of the largest Engineering and Rail Powerhouses in the UK, where you will receive the chance to be the go-to technical expert within the team and progress into a variety of different roles?
In this role, you will be undertaking signalling construction and Senior Project Engineer duties for allocated projects including major re-signalling projects or smaller portfolios of projects. This will include being accountable for all design and construction and its compliance with all applicable standards, legislation, contract requirements and specifications.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a multi-billion global engineering services company who provide unrivalled training and development opportunities. They are renowned for their great benefits including the opportunity to join the Share scheme and employment benefits scheme and often work with National Rail and the MOD in several large-scale projects around the UK.
This role would suit a Contractor Responsible Engineer with a background in Rail / Signalling, looking for their next responsible challenge leading one of the up-and-coming rail projects.
* Contractors Engineering Engineer
* Rail & Signalling Background
* Happy to travel to Belfast regularly
* Undertaking signalling construction and Senior Project Engineer duties for allocated projects including major re-signalling projects or smaller portfolios of projects.
* Accountable for all design and construction and its compliance with all applicable standards, legislation, contract requirements and specifications.
* Company benefits including flexible working, generous holiday entitlement, pension scheme, share ownership scheme, personal development program, vehicle allowance and more
E&P, Senior, Project, Engineer, Rail, Civils, Bristol, Senior, Distribution, Engineering, Engineer, Antrim, Manager, Railway, Power, Design, Electrification, Plant
Reference Number: BBBH 6263
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates. The salary advertised is a guideline for this position. The offered renumeration will be dependent on the extent of your experience, qualifications, and skill set.