Contract Engineering Manager (Rail / P-way)
Contract Engineering Manager (P-Way / Rail)
£75,000 – £85,000 + Tailored development and training programme. + Progression + Car Allowance + Company Benefits + Enrolment in Pension Scheme + Eligibility to join share scheme + Autonomy
WFH, Travel to Belfast (Occasional)
Are you a Contract Engineering Manager from a Rail background with P-Way experience, looking for the opportunity to Provide support and professional guidance for ‘milestone’ Rail Projects for the largest Engineering and Rail Powerhouse in the UK, where you will be the go-to technical expert and lead a team of Engineers?
This company will provide opportunity for progression in many different aspects of your career including personal development, training courses and lots of generous perks.
This company are a multi-billion global engineering services company who provide unrivalled training and development opportunities. They are renowned for their great benefits including the opportunity to join the Share scheme and employment benefits scheme and often work with National Rail and the MOD in several large-scale projects around the UK.
In this role you will be providing support to the Programme Engineering Manager and providing professional guidance on all technical issues related to rail projects . This is a rare opportunity for you to pioneer a market leading company forward Providing direction and assistance in the mentoring and instruction of all technical staff.
* Rail Background
* Experience in a CEM role in a multi-disciplinary Rail environment
* Fully conversant with railway structure and associated safety matters
* Providing support to the Programme Engineering Manager and providing professional guidance on all technical issues related to your Projects
* Liaising with the client’s representatives, Translink Project Team, Programme Engineering Manager, other Babcock CEMs and Babcock Rail’s Professional Heads as required regarding technical issues.
* Providing direction and assistance in the mentoring and instruction of all technical staff in the correct methods of carrying out their duties.
* Perks including 27 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), matched contribution pension scheme with life assurance, WFH + flexible work, employee assistance program, discounts and Share Ownership Scheme.
Contract, Engineering, Rail, Civil, Defence, Dockyard, Hybrid, BAE, Babcock, Balfour, Rosyth, Edinburgh, Filkirk, Dunfermline, Northern Ireland