CNC Operator (Turning)
CNC Operator (Turning)
£30,000 – £36,000 + overtime + 25 days holiday + pension + days only
Are you a machine operator looking to be part of the Engineering team directing a well-established and respected aerospace manufacturer into its next phase of growth?
Are you from a CNC operating background looking to join a leading aerospace manufacturing business with over 80 years history supplying some of the most prestigious names in the market such as Rolls Royce?
On offer is an opportunity to work for an Engineering business with a focus on training, development and career progression where you would have the opportunity to progress within the company.
You will be a CNC Turner assisting in the manufacturing of parts through the production process, ensuring planned times for setting and manufacturing are met or improved, and high quality parts produced within required performance, cost and delivery targets
- Setting and Operating CNC Lathe Machines using Fanuc controls
- Producing high complexity components from a range of materials
- Involvement and attendance at SQDCP meetings in assigned area/s
- Ensuring performance of part production to planned set and run times and Quality requirements
- Communicating Not right first time (NRFT) within assigned areas
- Recording and assisting the Manufacturing Group Leader in improving the 5S organisation of the assigned Team areas and personal responsibility of machines being operated
- Responsible for ensuring correct materials, Route Cards, drawing are used to produce components
- Setting up tools, offsets etc ready for your own operation to commence and assist Operators
- CNC operating experience
- Knowledge of Engineering drawings
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and to work with a reputable organisation supplying into the aerospace industry
Keywords: CNC Operation, CNC Miller, CNC Turner, Machine Operator, Precision Engineering
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.